Acne and pimples are every teenager’s nightmare, although more and more people (men and women of all ages) are suffering from it due to stress and many other factors (pollution, poor diet, poor cleaning and hygiene habits, lack of sleep, etc.) that influence our skin every day. For example, the onset of autumn brings with it the onset of cold, making the skin worse with peeling skin or skin tightness. Yes, unfortunately, everything that happens around us has repercussions on the skin, especially on the face.
What are pimples?
The skin is covered with small holes called hair follicles or pores. The pores contain sebaceous glands that produce sebum, an oil that moisturizes hair and skin. Most of the time, these glands produce the right amount of sebum and the pores are fine. But sometimes a large amount of sebum, dead skin cells and germs called bacteria clog the pores, causing pimples to appear, which can cause acne.
11 home remedies to remove pimples from your face
We’ve all been through the excitement of having an important commitment, like a date or a graduation photo, or just wanting to look like all the celebrities at the awards. With these pimples removal tips, you can make your own homemade recipes and eliminate them forever. The following are ways you can remove pimples:
- Although it sounds like a joke, egg whites are often used as a home remedy to remove pimples. All you have to do is apply a mask of this ingredient and leave it on your face for 30 minutes and then rinse it with very cold water.
- Another super effective home tool is orange peel. To apply it, simply grind the shell very well with a little water (until it forms a paste) and then apply it to your face. Ideally, you should apply it for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water. You won’t believe how quickly pimples disappear!
- We already know how incredible cucumber is, and for pimples, it is one of the easiest and most refreshing treatments. All you have to do is crush the cucumber until it forms a paste and apply it to the affected area. You should leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse.
- Now, if you want to look a little more pro, you can make a paste with three tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply the mixture to the pimples before bedtime and wash your face in the morning with warm water.
- Tomato, besides being very nutritious, can also be used to treat annoying blackheads and to open the pores of the skin. You just need to cut a piece and rub it on the skin. It is very important that you leave it on for at least 15 minutes and like everything else, rinse it with cold water to close the pores. Doing this is highly recommended for oily skin.
- Just as it works to reduce the swelling of the tummy, pawpaw juice (including the skin and seeds) can also be applied to inflamed pimples and disappear very quickly.
- Another home remedy that may be your best ally is fresh lemon juice mixed with a glass of warm milk. All you have to do is apply it in the morning all over your face to remove pimples, blackheads and chapped skin. Obviously, you should rinse it well before going out in the sun to avoid unwanted stains.
- If you’ve just discovered the invading pimple while you’re getting ready to leave, don’t worry! Just dissolve an aspirin in 1/2 teaspoon of water and apply to the pimple area. By the time you’re done fixing yourself, the pimple will be almost completely gone.
- If your face tends to fill with pimples from anything, you can mix half a cup of vinegar with a tablespoon of salt in a liter of water. You will see that if you wash your face daily with this preparation, the results will be incredible.
Garlic is a great antiseptic and antibacterial that also acts as a natural antioxidant, making it a great choice for removing pimples from the face. The best way to use it, in this case, is to take a fresh clove of garlic, crush it and apply it directly to the affected part of the face; you can also split the garlic in two and rub one of the pieces into the grain. Leave it on for about 5 minutes before removing it with plenty of warm water. In addition, we must be careful not to let it come into contact with the eyes as this food will irritate them very much.
- Finally, don’t forget that food is mega important because to avoid getting so many pimples, you must stay away from greasy food at all costs. Instead, eat plenty of fruit, vegetables and fiber in cereals. Obviously, you should also drink 2 liters of water daily.
Tips for preventing pimples
To prevent pimples, it is important to take care of your skin and diet. Here are some tips to help you avoid the appearance of pimples:
- Worry about cleaning your face properly every day.
- Exfoliate your skin with specific products to remove dead cells.
- Avoid lying down without removing your makeup first, as this will only clog your pores, making your skin more prone to acne and pimples.
- Take care of your diet and avoid fatty and processed foods.
Tips & Advice
- Don’t squeeze a pimple before you treat it.
- If pimples are a serious problem for you, see a dermatologist.
- Wash and dry your face before applying any pimple treatments.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching your face or applying treatments.
What other ways do you know to remove pimples?
Kindly drop it in the comment section below!